Do not make a support request complaining about LiveJournal if it is not constuctive.
LiveJournal is a community-based, volunteer-run website. If LiveJournal isn't as good as you like it, HELP!
Ways to help:
- Patrol the support board and give thourough, complete, helpful answers.
- If you have an idea to make LiveJournal better, see about suggesting it. Do not give half-assed ideas you just thought of, and do make sure to follow the template. The more thinking you do, the better chance there is of your idea being accepted.
- Get a paid account. If you have one, you may give one as a gift.
- If you are a programmer, join lj_dev. You can download LJ code to a server of yours and create patches to help fix LiveJournal.
- Take a look at this FAQ: How Can I Help?
Bad-mouthing LiveJournal helps no one. If you need to do this, you may just need to calm down a bit.